What dosen't kill you makes you stronger
(Source: fitnonstop, via healthi-fit)
(Source: empinando, via healthygorgeousfabulous)
love the abs
(Source: healthyfitprincess, via healthi-fit)
(Source: dontyouever-giveup, via healthi-fit)
Reblogging fat Olympic athletes as self care.
If you wouldn’t post someone like Holley to your #fitspo blog, then it’s obvious that you care about aesthetics more than actual fitness.
Fat does not equal unhealthy.
She had an awesome True Life episode as well. She was a varsity football player in high school!
Did not know she was on true life. bout to go watch that
didn’t reblog, watched the true life episode, definitely reblogged. what a cool chick !! i’m inspired
Didn’t see the true life episode, reblogging cuz a) awesome, b) she is very pretty and c) I can’t with her face in the third pic.
(Source: creativeconflagration, via fit-is-the-new-sexy)
(Source: itsravization, via madamebones)
me huntin for the pussy
SSTOP REBLOGGING THIS I’M A STRAIGHT 14 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL
Not anymore now you’re an adult-sized gynephiliac skeleton creeping eternally in a white expanse hunting for some choice vaginas.
You made your bed now lie in it.
this is my favorite post in the entire world
smack that ass from 8 feet away
more like smack myself in the eye and cry for a few hours
Kaiser, a police dog, being saluted as he walks to be laid to rest after being diagnosed with severe kidney disease.
this is the first post to actually make me cry
(Source: matthejew, via the-lovely-r0se)
So I decided to put one of these together to refer back to and also help minimize some of my tabs. Happy blogging dear tumblrbugs! :)
College & Studying
- When to go to sleep/wake up
- College Packing List
- Dorm Essentials Checklist
- What can I do with this major?
- Time Management Tips
- Studying Tips, More Study Tips
- SelfControl Siteblocker
- Studying Music Collection
- Studying Mix 2
- Study skills, presentation techniques, etc.
- SimplyNoise, SimplyRain, myNoise, rainymood, coffitivity, Naturesoundplayer, NatureSounds
- Tutoring with KhanAcademy
- Time Management: My Daily Schedule, My Weekly Schedule, Balancing Work and College
- For the Party-goers: What to Do If You’ve Been Drugged, Dealing with a Hangover
- Finding, Choosing, and Applying for Internships
- Reviews about Professors- By other students
- Food to Keep in Your Dorm
- Pros and Cons to Joining a Sorority or Fraternity
- Money Saving Tips for Students
- Help with Math: MathWay, WolframAlpha
- Can’t Remember a Word
Self Help & Helping Others With Various Health Conditions
THANK YOU BASED HANA
Hi my name is Hannah and this blog was make to motivate myself to lose weight to get healthy and to be happy:)
16 yearsold Female: Height 5'7
Starting weight was 246 lbs
Current weight 184lbs
My goal weight 170 pounds
I do not own any of the pics I post unless I say I do.