What dosen't kill you makes you stronger
love the abs
(Source: healthyfitprincess, via healthi-fit)
(Source: dontyouever-giveup, via healthi-fit)
Reblogging fat Olympic athletes as self care.
If you wouldn’t post someone like Holley to your #fitspo blog, then it’s obvious that you care about aesthetics more than actual fitness.
Fat does not equal unhealthy.
She had an awesome True Life episode as well. She was a varsity football player in high school!
Did not know she was on true life. bout to go watch that
didn’t reblog, watched the true life episode, definitely reblogged. what a cool chick !! i’m inspired
Didn’t see the true life episode, reblogging cuz a) awesome, b) she is very pretty and c) I can’t with her face in the third pic.
(Source: creativeconflagration, via fit-is-the-new-sexy)
(Source: itsravization, via madamebones)
me huntin for the pussy
SSTOP REBLOGGING THIS I’M A STRAIGHT 14 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL
Not anymore now you’re an adult-sized gynephiliac skeleton creeping eternally in a white expanse hunting for some choice vaginas.
You made your bed now lie in it.
this is my favorite post in the entire world
smack that ass from 8 feet away
more like smack myself in the eye and cry for a few hours
Kaiser, a police dog, being saluted as he walks to be laid to rest after being diagnosed with severe kidney disease.
this is the first post to actually make me cry
(Source: matthejew, via the-lovely-r0se)
So I decided to put one of these together to refer back to and also help minimize some of my tabs. Happy blogging dear tumblrbugs! :)
College & Studying
- When to go to sleep/wake up
- College Packing List
- Dorm Essentials Checklist
- What can I do with this major?
- Time Management Tips
- Studying Tips, More Study Tips
- SelfControl Siteblocker
- Studying Music Collection
- Studying Mix 2
- Study skills, presentation techniques, etc.
- SimplyNoise, SimplyRain, myNoise, rainymood, coffitivity, Naturesoundplayer, NatureSounds
- Tutoring with KhanAcademy
- Time Management: My Daily Schedule, My Weekly Schedule, Balancing Work and College
- For the Party-goers: What to Do If You’ve Been Drugged, Dealing with a Hangover
- Finding, Choosing, and Applying for Internships
- Reviews about Professors- By other students
- Food to Keep in Your Dorm
- Pros and Cons to Joining a Sorority or Fraternity
- Money Saving Tips for Students
- Help with Math: MathWay, WolframAlpha
- Can’t Remember a Word
Self Help & Helping Others With Various Health Conditions
THANK YOU BASED HANA
Body Toning Workout…VIDEO
(Source: fitnessgifs4u, via healthi-fit)
True story. :)
Hi my name is Hannah and this blog was make to motivate myself to lose weight to get healthy and to be happy:)
16 yearsold Female: Height 5'7
Starting weight was 246 lbs
Current weight 184lbs
My goal weight 170 pounds
I do not own any of the pics I post unless I say I do.